Friday, July 20, 2007

Giving the correct Info !!!

Well today started off just fine, Suns out, 80 degrees, Great Day !!! So i am up early and get to work about 7am to try and to get some work done so i can get outside to inventory some of the New Cars i got at the Auction this week... Then about 7:30 am the phone rings and BAMMMMMMM THE MR KNOW-IT-ALL IS ON THE PHONE !!!! We all know one of these people.. Well here is what he says... Good morning i need a part,, OK sir what do you need ?? Well do you have a fender for a 1999 thru 2006 Monte carlo.. So i say SIR 99 IS DIFFERENT AND SO IS 2006 So WHAT YEAR IS YOUR CAR ??? He says listen bud they are all the same so do you have it ??? NOW THATS ITTTTTTTTT, THIS MOTHER JUMPER HAS HAD IT, NOW I CHANGE OVER TO THE MAD WRECKER... LISTEN PAL JUST TELL ME WHAT YEAR YOUR CAR IS AND LET ME DO MY JOB !!!!!! Well after 5 minutes of listening to him tell me stories about how long he been working on cars and building Monte Carlo's and owning them, I said to him SORRY PAL I CAN'T HELP YOU,, YOUR TO GOOD FOR ME AND I DONT HAVE WHAT YOU NEED...

What happens next is unreallllll,,, He says to me... LISTEN BUD NEXT TIME JUST TELL ME YOU DONT HAVE THE FENDER AND DONT ASK SO MANY QUESTIONS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AND HANGS THE PHONE UP ON ME BEFORE I HAD THE CHANCE TO TELL HIM WHAT A MORON HE IS AND I WAS HOPING TO FIND OUT WHAT PLACE HE WORKED FOR SO I NEVER SEND ANYONE TO THAT PLACE...

So remember next time you call any place for Auto Parts just give them the Year,Make and model of your car and thats it... Giving the Correct Info is all we need...

Thanks

No comments: