Thursday, July 19, 2007

Phunken Tomato's

Being a counterman for years in the auto salvage business i have heard all kinds of things on the phone.. But to be honest the Best thing or Maybe the dumbest thing i get asked is "DO YOU SELL PARTS ??? Are people that Dumb ?? They just called a Auto Salvage Yard and I answer with the Name and they ask me that.. What is wrong with people did they forget who they called ? I got so pissed off one day that a guy called me and i answerd like always and he asked me the dumb question.. SIR DO YOU SELL PARTS ? Well that was itttttttttttttttt, I said to him NO I SELL PHUCKEN TOMATO'S !!!!!!!!!! And can you believe he said ok sorry i got the wrong number...... So PLEASE next time you call a Auto Salvage yard looking for Used Auto Parts for your Car or truck or Motorcycle,Remember who you called and just ask for your Parts..

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's absolutely horrible that o&#965r demand for cell phones has harmed Africa in yet the antenna locations and weak/strong areas of the four major carri&#1077r&#1109.

my page Sangharime.Com

Unknown said...

Find the latest used and new cars for sale.
Great used car deals and prices.
More here most reliable used cars